Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Kris Kringle 2014

December na. Uso na naman ang Christmas party at exchange gifts. I suggested na gawan ng weekly theme ang 7 weeks Kris Kringle namin. The idea was actually gaya-gaya sa usual na ginawa namin sa ORD way back 2 and 3 yrs ago. Majority  (by that I am referring to my officemates in our section) decided to have on the:

1st week - Something Sweet
2nd week - Something Soft
3rd week - Something Red
4th week - Something Long
5th week - Something Hard
6th week - Something Wet
7th week - Something Slimy

Then we would have a finale gift not lesser than P300 during our culmination/year end/thanksgiving party.

We also used Code Names para may twist. Mine was STORMBORN because I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones and Khaleesi. My santa was ARIES, a collections personnel on a job-order-status. I'll be playing santa to OLAF who happens to be my batch mate. I wasn't able to give my finale gift to OLAF and she'll be out for a long VACATION. Buti na lang she was too kind to consider na january 12 ko pa maibibigay ang gift ko (sa bisaya pa PAN-OS NA). 

So here were the things I got from our Kris Kringle: 


WRAPPED


UNWRAPPED

Thank you LORD for these gifts and for the long vacation.

- M B R -

No comments:

Post a Comment