Saturday, October 3, 2020

FAVORITE YOUTUBERS (SKINCARE VLOGGERS)

NOTE: I checked the ingredients of skincare products at @skin carisma website.

YOUTUBERS WHO'S SKINCARE RECOMMENDATIONS I SOMEWHAT TRUST:

PINOY:

@THE SKIN SENSEI - He's a dermatologist and so far he hasn't recommended any product with ingredients that my skin hated (by experience).

FOREIGN:



YOUTUBERS WHO'S SKINCARE RECOMMENDATIONS I WANT TO TRUST BUT AM HESITATING TO DO SO:

PINOY:
 
@JOHNREYSLIFE - I like his brutally honest reviews but just because he's honest doesn't make the product also work for my skin. Actually he made me buy the Luxxe Organix Cica Rescue Line and I BROKE out. I am sensitive to skincare with fragrance but I insisted on using the Cica line because he recommended it. I should have listened to my skin FIRST. I also bought the Oxecure Acne Potion which is also one of his recommended acne solution. I still have to check if that product works on me.

@JAN ANGELO - I like his minimalist approach to skincare. But he did something that made me doubt his credibility when he recommended BREYLEE Retinol Cream from a shopee supplier that sells the product at a very low price. After checking out the product from the official Breylee website, I found out it was 400% more expensive than the one sold on shopee. Malamang fake yung sa shopee. Exagerrated masyado ang 'cheap' price eh. He also recommended the Iwhite Korea moisturizer to think he is someone who preached about going fagrance-free. When I purchased it, I realized it has PARFUM in the ingredients. I am sensitive to fragrance in skincare.Nakulangan siguro sya sa research. hehe

FOREIGN:

@HYRAM - He always raves about cerave. But Cerave has PARABENS.

@DR DRAY - A dermatologist who also raves about products with parabens

YOUTUBERS I DON'T TRUST IN TERMS OF SKINCARE:

PINOY:

FOREIGN:

No comments:

Post a Comment