Sunday, October 15, 2017

Must Have Shoes

When it comes to footwear, all I care about is comfort and what I needed most of the time. But as I age, I realized I need to have different shoes for different occasions/purposes. Since I don't really buy shoes I don't usually wear, I tend to cram for appropriate shoes during special occasions and end up wearing the wrong ones (lol). So yeah, I'll charge those to experience.

So basically, I am working my way to acquire the following shoes that I needed and not just something that will take space.

1) TENNIS SHOES (they're mostly called sneakers): White & Black (Both must be Leather)

2) BALLET FLATS (or Doll Shoes): Rubber/Jelly (Black & Nude)

3) FLAT SANDALS: (Black & Skin-tone)...They're comfy but more classy than slippers.

4) RUNNING/TRAINING SHOES

5) PLATFORM PUMPS (If I can actually avoid stilettos without looking disastrous)

6) STILETTOS (Nude)


No comments:

Post a Comment