Spillin' Meh Heart Out

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Tumblr
  • Ask Me
  • Free Math Videos
  • Well Done

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

KPOP Bias BTS Pt.1

BTS SUBBED VIDS


BTS Interview Billboard Cover Story 2018


RUN BTS VIDEOS


Pre-Debut videos:

Dancing Fetus (Dance Practice)

BTS debut stage:

130612 Like (Showcase sketch)

130704@ MNet MCountdown

140106 1st showcase Tokyo Zepp - Japan

140106 1st showcase Tokyo Zepp - Osaka BACKSTAGE

Variety Shows:

AHL

Bon Voyage Season 2 Link

BTS 3RD ANNIVERSARY

Bon Voyage Season 1 Link

Live Performances:

Secret Show @ JBTV in Chicago

2017 Music Bank Singapore

2017 KBS Song Festival

Best of Me (BTS) Choreography

Pied Piper (BTS) Choreography

GO GO (BTS) - 2017 MBC Yearend Music Festival

BTS Member Focus:

A youtube channel dedicated for BTS Jimin stalkers

130612 방탄소년단 SHOWCASE - 좋아요 (지민ver.)


DVD:

BTS-THE-WINGS-TOUR-in-Seoul-DVD-Live-Trilogy-EPISODE-III-ENG-SUB.html


BTS 2018 Seasons Greetings

2017 BTS Live Trilogy EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR in Seoul.Disc3.3


Behind the Scenes:

Vlive Behind the SCenes

170616 Wings Tour in Japan Docu Special (full)

CONCERT:

2016 BTS LIVE Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa On Stage (Live Band Session@ SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium)


Posted by Lady Layphus at 10:26 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Lady Layphus
im a seasonal: wanderlust. tv & film junkie. coffee-holic. frustrated math lover. chat muscle
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2018 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2017 (10)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • KPOP Bias BTS Pt.1
      • 31st
      • Must Have Shoes
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2016 (6)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (10)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (9)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)

SARTORIALUST

Popular Posts

  • I COULD LOVE YOU AGAIN - BY YIM JAE BUM (ROMANIZED LYRICS)
    Gakkai neukkyeojineun geudae ttaseuhan sumgyeole geuriumman milline GAKAY NIK YO JEE NIN GI DE TA SI HAN SUMGYOLE GI RYUUMAN MEE LE...
  • Kris Kringle 2014
    December na. Uso na naman ang Christmas party at exchange gifts. I suggested na gawan ng weekly theme ang 7 weeks Kris Kringle namin. The i...
  • Things I regret not doing in my 20s
    1) Not wearing fashionable outfits that fits my age (20s) I was very stingy. But now that I reach the age of 31 I realized I only lived on...
  • KPOP Bias BTS Pt.1
    BTS SUBBED VIDS BTS Interview Billboard Cover Story 2018 RUN BTS VIDEOS Pre-Debut videos: Dancing Fetus (Dance Practice) BTS de...
  • 12 Traits of a Godly Wife
    You only get one chance in life to build a wonderful, Biblical marriage. It is worth the wait. Don’t squander one of the greatest areas of ...
  • My new years resolution ideas
    1. Explore a creative hobby 2. Design your ideal habits 3. Break your bad habits 4. Read 10 pages a day 5. Listen to audiobooks 6. Try some...
  • What’s in my bag?
    The following are what I usually put inside the medium sized bags that I always use on regular days: MAIN COMPARTMENT: 1. Umbrella...
  • FAVORITE YOUTUBERS (SKINCARE VLOGGERS)
    NOTE: I checked the ingredients of skincare products at  @skin carisma  website. YOUTUBERS WHO'S SKINCARE RECOMMENDATIONS I SOMEWHAT TRU...
  • 1 minute witness
    What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? Can I share with you the best thing that has ever happened to me? I was bitter an...
  • MACAU-HONGKONG
    Things to Prepare to Avoid Offloading Bring these documents to avoid offloading. Valid passport Bank Certification Credit Card (if ap...

Labels

  • El Nido
  • Island Hopping
  • Palawan
  • Summer 2014
  • Tour A

Followers

Labels

  • El Nido
  • Island Hopping
  • Palawan
  • Summer 2014
  • Tour A

Recent Posts

Download

Unordered List

Search This Blog

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.